Saturday, February 25, 2012

North's house

I have arrived in North's town and located his house. I found it surrounded by woods and suffering from neglect. I found the front door unlocked and entered with caution. The first room I entered was a living room. It was abandoned, but there was blood stains on the floor, making it sticky and leaving a caustic smell behind. I moved to the kitchen next, but there were no signs that anyone had been there. The refrigerator was empty as well, no doubt its contents had already been consumed by North. Upstairs I found several bedrooms, but they too contained no sign of North, nor any other life.
I find this all concerning. I am here, but I am still unable to locate North. It is possible that he has left or been removed since his posts. However I have found very little indicating that he has left, or was ever here. If he truly is trapped in some kind of loop or other realm I have no idea how to free him. I will try to find more information, but if I can find no more information on North I will be forced to abandon him. I must find someone who knows how to deal with this.
S

1 comment:

  1. Someone who knows how to deal with loops? Oh my. That sounds awfully familiar.

    ReplyDelete