Friday, July 13, 2012

Being Hunted

I should probably apologize for all the silence that has been coming from this blog recently. It is my fualt, North has wanted to post but I have not allowed him to do so until now. After my last post I realized that we were being followed by someone, and I deemed it nessacary to cease all communication until we knew who it was. The intrustion of the creature North wrote about in the last post has however made it clear who was after us. It seems the one who killed my son is now after us as well, unless the abomantion that travles with him is in fact not unique. I am unsure of what I should hope for, but now we are on the move again and knowing who is tracking us should make it easier to stay one step ahead.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read your blogs yet. They're on my list. But contact me if you still live. I have an idea. And I'm gonna need all the help I can get

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, sorry kid, you just missed them. I'd be more than glad to help you catch up to where they are though.

    ReplyDelete