Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Well, fuck everything then.

...Yeah, there's no good way to start this...

He's not doing well. He hasn't been ever since we heard about Joshua.

Josh, he... he was his kid. He was all the family he had left. Shades had been looking for him for so long, had traveled so far, talked to so many people, and just... fuck.

Then that FC asshole just comes in and takes it all away like he had some kind of right to end the kid's life. I just hope that fucking piece of scum is alive so he can get what's coming to him. I swear to god if I ever find him-
okay I'm gonna stop myself before I start blabbing on about my blood vengeance or some shit. That's not what I'm here to write about.

Shadow hasn't been doing well since that post went up. He'll sit around for hours being depressed and shit, just to get up and wreck absolutely everything around him. We've had to run away from like 10 hotels now because we can't afford to pay everything he broke. And I'm not about to fucking stop him. I've traveled with him long enough to know he would beat my ass in a fight. Besides, maybe it's for the better. He has to let it all out somehow.

I guess that's all I can do... right? Just let him vent his anger? I don't know. I'm not good with people. I never was. And I don't know what I can say to make things better for Shade. How do you even deal with this shit? He lost his damn family and I just...

...I don't think there's a good way to finish this either...

Until the next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment