Monday, April 16, 2012

Target located

It was not easy, but we managed to track down someone who appears to know something in regards to Joshua. He had attempted to lead us away from him covertly, which actually enabled me to track him. I am unsure why he sought to lead us away from him, but it implies that he knows something. I plan to observe him before I make my approach. It would be unwise to rush into this situation without knowing more about him. Hopefully he can direct me to Joshua, if not willingly I will find other ways to get the information. I have not had a solid lead in some time, I will not allow this to dead end so quickly.
S

1 comment:

  1. Question. What do you and Joshua actually.. do? Are you friends, are you proxies, are you lovers, are you Runners? So little information to go off of.

    ReplyDelete