Thursday, April 19, 2012

An Unfortunate Occurrence

I had gone out to speak with the blogger who calls himself Freedomcaged earlier, which is something I will adress seperately, and when I returned I found the hotel room in complete dissarry. North had torn up the pillows and bedding, ripped the curtins off the window and and taken the drawers out of the dresser and trown them around the room, along with most of our possesions.  I found him in the bathroom, trying to cut himself with a peice of glass, I had to pick the lock to get in. I attempted to take the glass from him but he would struggle and make the cuts deeper whenever I got close, so eventually I had to retreate to get some of my sedatives.  When I returned North had shollow cuts all along the lenght of his arm.  He laughed and pointed behind me "You don't even see it, do you?" I half-turned to examine the space behind me while keeping an eye on North, but it was empty.  After that I decided the best course of action was to sedate him. I suffered a few minor scratchs, but nothing attending to, so I focused on cleaning and bandageing North's hands and arms.  His hands in particular were bleeding quite a bit.

After makeing sure North was patched up properly and not going to wake up for a while I cleaned the room as throughly as I could, makeing sure to remove as much of the blood as possible from the bathroom floor. I also packed our things. I am concerned that staying still for this long has had a bad effect on North, and putting a little distance between us and our current location would be ideal. While I am not yet ready to abandon my first real lead on Joshua, it seems the best course of action would be to return after things have calmed down a little. I plan to move as soon as North wakes up, and if he is unwilling I will be forced to sedate him again for the trip.
S

2 comments: